Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh god!

Hello guys(;
Suddenly I fell like blogging.so yeah.Here I am.Blogging in my lovely blog :)
completely and extremely stress out and fed up about my life now! 

PMR,friendship,family.
Everything seems to be so fucking blank and black for me.
I told myself  I can do it, I can do it!
But in the end? I CAN DO IT! 
I told myself everything is going to be fine.
But,in the end? EVERYTHING IS NOTHING!
I told myself everything will goes smoothly in the next day.
But,in the end? EVERYTHING GOES WORST! 
I told myself endure everthing as much as I can.
But,in the end? MY HEART BLEEDS!
I told myself not to cry anymore.
But,in the end? MY TEARS ROLLED DOWN FROM MY FACE!

Why everthing seems to be so hard and difficult? 
Why and what is the reason should I endure all these stress and pain?
Why everthing needs me to endure and bear for it?
Why I cant solve all these problems so easily?
Why would I born in malaysia and not japan?
Can anyone answer my questions and tell me why? My heart is seriously hurts!