Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-Bye 2010,Welcome2011.

This is my last post for year 2010,Will see ya in year 2011
In the case,I'm gonna write small short diary about me and my life in the whole year of 2010

My name:Shereen on this year's 2010 pictures

When it is 2010 I feel time passes so slow but till today I cant imagine the next few hours year 2010 ends.New year 2011 is coming on tomorrow,many more new stuff,new excitement,new pain and suffer to gain again.we are all 1 year older 1 year mature and 1yr closer to achive our dreams! Saying Good-Bye to year 2010 bringing me so much pain and also happiness.Letting me to know much more friend and working experience.Grown up to be more independent to myself by not taking parents money.Is a GOOD achievement ever! I finally can made it,although at some times I'm super broke then my mood will goes up and down.Anyway it is still good cause I earn my own and spend my own.I told my self when year 2011 comes,I need to think and plan for my future.I scared I will be end up being lazy and then just stick to the same job cause I love my job although the working time is long but it is very flexible and consider quite hight pay too for a full-timer at shopping mall.About my family problems whish I suffer in year 2010,too many that I don't know hw to express it out.I'm facing lots of family problem in case you all don't know.This year everything goes up and down.I almost cry everynight before I sleep.Dad health went down because of stress mum too.I think I should not say much about my family.In year2010 I have many love problems too that make us be apart for few mounth but everything goes well back again.until end of the year we are fine after all.I hope this wont break us apart.

I wish and hope everything will be move much more easier in the coming of year 2011

Keep the smile leave the tear,Think of joy forget the fear.
Hold the laugh leave the pain,Be joyous Coz its new year

Lest  W E L C O M E  2011