Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Superdog !


 Look at this , so damn Q right? Superdog!!=))
Such a creative mind the designer have. Nice clothes for lovable pets. Made in Japan of coarse , but not long only sure here starting to sell already. People are fast , when it comes to making $$$.
Talking bout pets. I wish to have a puppy , a small toy dog. I want really small , something like long-fur Chiwawa. I love Pomeranian too =)
But mummy daddy don't let! They say getting a pet is easy but taking care is hard , so ENOUGH! saddddd.

I've been so down and sad recently and I really want a pet and its dog , because we can talk and play with them. Also can put on some pretty clothes for them. Just like our Baby!
but forget it , I've asked 3times and my parents still don't let.
Maybe just hamster. still deciding ~

Last photo! The cute dog :D


U GOT IT,BABE! :D