Friday, September 17, 2010

Swimming day!

 16.9.2010

  Swimming day!
 

7a.m already wake up,Guys!ya,Is morning 7a.m wake up..Woots!! My mom say me crazy,so early wake up go swimming.hahahah ;D
After that,I call my cousin wake up.Then we go swimming=) I no going swimming for a long time.Forget how to swimming!OMG><

 
My leg=))
 
 
 
 
 In the evening we go to garden.I like this garden!:D When I am not happy, I will sit swing.I like quiet,Sit on a  swing let me think a lot of things!I can't control why I want to think about this? If you leave me again,I will how? My mom say Don't think so much.Every time is okey! ='( Every day remind myself don't think about this.But I cannot control!! I feel wanna crying now!

Okey,My article wrote here.
Tonight going Kuchai Lama Celebration The Mid-Autumn festival.
Hope can happy tonight :)