Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy day :)

Hi readers! I'm coming back already,I haven't update for 3 day nothing more!
Now I with all my readers share more about yesterday :)

I want say Happy Birthday to my grandma,I love her so much.I know my grandma
old already and I should resped,love her forever.=D
Yesterday 7.am wake up again with my family go pahang look about grandma and my more cousin! I have not see they for so long time.
Is really happy come back to pahang say they.Miss u all!!
8a.m eat"云吞面" at there.Yummy!(:
After that 988开心车队 coming already!
WOOW~0.0 I should be wondering they coming pahang!
hahahh;D
They gave breakfast for all spectator then if get a answer for her,her will gave a many Gift for spectator.

Finally I get it!:D


I very happy because I get a "ADONIS爱美雅" Voucher! Thanks for 988 :)



That is me! Don't let u see my happy face.



But..I have one thing let me too sad :( 
I don't like dad and mom quarrel(吵架)!I hate it.This should influence my family.
hope my dad and mom don't be continue quarrel again.PlS!:'(