Tuesday, July 6, 2010

No title.

 Pretty lot of things happened around me recently, things that you never expected. Friendship can just changed in a blink of eye. 
I have seen people started to fight or do not even care about friendship when it comes to assignment. 

Being selfish and care about they themselves?! 
It actually happened in my class on the other day. 
Steamed much when they raised their volume to answer back each other. 
Besides, couple problem. People changed and feeling can be changed too. 
Lovely couple that everyone used to see is no longer than lovely anymore. 
I guess people should not put such a high hope so that they wont get hurt that badly in the end. 

I'm not saying that good ending will not happen but this is based on what I have seen in the past, even now. 
So I guess, couple should just enjoy and cherish each other when they have each other instead of thinking the next step because things don't go as you wish. 
That's life. I'm not trying to be harsh but deal with the real fact of life.

Anyway,my new chapter of life. Nothing much to describe but in some way, I'm happy and everyday I will Smile