Saturday, July 17, 2010

We Are The World

 

This delights me when I feel lifeless.
A very touching one.
I highlight some of the performers who I think they did really well:
Justin Bieber, Jennifer Hudson, Enrique Iglesias, Jamie Foxx, Adam Levine, Pink, Celine Dion, Orianthi (on guitar), Nicole Scherzinger, Carlos Santana (on guitar), LL Cool J (rap), Will.i.am (rap), Snoop Dogg (rap), Busta Rhymes (rap), Swizz Beatz (rap), Iyaz (rap), Nipsey Hussle (rap), Kanye West.
 
Personally think that Miley Cyrus ruined the song *sorry Miley’s fans.
Keri Hilson should sing her part for God’s sake.
Adam Lambert should be a part of this.
Celine Dion did incredibly good.
The best is still Michael Jackson.
 
Michael Jackson always tried hard to unite the children of God.
His obligation is done and his sins are forgiven.
He is back to the side of God and he lives as an angel in heaven.
I always believe that it’s going to be the end of the world soon.
God is disappointed in us, the Earth is angry for being unappreciated.
Human beings are ungrateful.
I want to be in heaven although I don’t think that I deserve to be in.
I’m ready for my punishment, dear Lord.
 
We are the world.
We are the children.
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let’s start giving.
There’s a choice we’re making.
We’re saving our own lives.
It’s true we’ll make a better day.
Just you and me.