Thursday, July 29, 2010

My baby friend

Hey guys..sorry for not updating my blog for that day..haha
days and weeks i had alot of things happen in my life..
 something about family? friendship? OMG!Damn crazy!='(

Make me depressed so much..and i never sleep well :( sick sommore
my body is getting worst and weak don't know what happen or I just think too much?
making myself suffer.
I just dont know when only i can back to normal..my life is getting worst alot problems happen and my body is getting weak.sigh!

I feel NO happy at today because after today my baby Carol & Josie will go to another class.
And I? with my other friends.I will say thank you for (U) my baby FRIEND,Carol and Josie!  
Thank you for the accompany, WE are always the best friend :)

I feel want crying :'(.. 
Take care my baby friend,I love u all.